Women Welfare Services in Gandhinagar
The Gujarat State Commission for Women (GSCW) has revised the laws that are related to women welfare in the recent time. These laws indirectly affect the women welfare systems in Gandhinagar also. For empowering women, the Government has taken several steps and initiatives. The women welfare services and organizations that are present in Gandhinagar at the moment will have to adhere to these laws.The Women welfare services in Gandhinagar aim at some important points:
- They will actively participate and give advice and suggestions on the planning - politically, socially, economically development of women.
- These welfare services will also evaluate and check the progress - that is taking place for the development of women.
- They will also provide fund or financial support - for litigation matters that involves a large number of women.
- They will also indentify factors and causes that are responsible for impeding - women’s advancement. For instance, women who do not access to basic services - like access to housing services, support services, health services, so on and so forth.
- They will also look into matters and complaints that are depriving women of their rights.
- They will try to safeguard a woman’s rights and power - under the approved laws that are sanctioned by the Government.
- They will also make extensive reports and representations - in order to improve the existing conditions that are safeguarding the women in their allotted area.
Women Welfare Organizations in GandhinagarWomen and Child Development Center
The first and foremost organization that protects and safeguards the women’s interests and rights is the - Women and child development Center. This organization was developed first in order to protect the rights of women and their children. They offer financial support to women. Basic training and lessons are provided here for women so that they will be able to develop sills of their own. To make these women economically independent, this organization supports them in various ways. The mother and the child both are taken care of here. Housing and accommodation facilities are provided here along with other beneficial services.
Block No - 9, 6th Floor
New Sachivalay, Gandhinagar
Women Welfare Society
The other important and extremely important organization that was developed here in Gandhinagar to safeguard women and their rights is - Women Welfare Society. This organization also provides women with financial support, as well as, economical support. They represent problems and various issues of women - to the state and Government in order to eradicate them. Skills trainings, lessons and educational knowledge are imparted to women here.
213 J Type, Sector 13
Opposite Government School
Pin code - 382016.
Contact no: 079 2324 4910
- SHARE THIS
- TWEET THIS
- SHARE THIS
- LOVE THIS 0